Concentrated Cleaning Chemicals
Click to enlarge image(s)
- Super concentrated dry powdered concrete cleaner
- Ideal for removing surface dirt and grease from uncoated concrete
- Does not contain fillers, pumice, plastics, solvents or borax
- Keeps working as it goes down the drain, dissolving and emulsifying grease so it won't stick to your drain pipes
- Turns from orange to green when in contact with water.
KLEEN-CRETE® Concrete Cleaner penetrates and emulsifies dirt, grease and oil. Rinses clean. This solvent free formula works in both hot and cold water. KLEEN-CRETE® turns from orange to green when it comes in contact with water.
KLEEN-CRETE® can be used on interior/exterior masonry surfaces such as garage floors, driveways, sidewalks, patios, walkways, porches, basement floors, steps, stepping stones and pool decks. Works great on concrete, brick, stone, asphalt and exposed aggregate (concrete with pebbles).
Wet down the surface with water by spraying or hosing. Sprinkle KLEEN-CRETE® Concrete Cleaner on wet surface at the rate of one (1) ounce per square foot depending on soil load. Scrub with stiff brush or machine. Let solution stand for 5-10 minutes. Remove solution by squeegee, spraying or vacuuming. Repeat until desired effect is achieved. Use regularly to keep floors from staining.