Concentrated Cleaning Chemicals
Click to enlarge image(s)
POT SHOT® II RTU TOILET DEODORANT
- Concentrated deodorant formula
- Imparts a fresh and pleasant fragrance
- Non-staining super blue dye
- Freeze thaw stable
- Prevents gas formation, the cause of odor
- Will not harm the environment, water supply or sewage system
- Does NOT contain formaldehyde, phenol, phosphate, heavy metal or oxidizing agents
POT SHOT® II RTU non-formaldehyde toilet deodorant can be used safely in all self-contained sanitation systems. POT SHOT® II RTU is both non-polluting and environmentally safe.
POT SHOT® II RTU (in 55-gallon drums) can be used in conjunction with our convenient, automatic, tamper resistant metering device. This system allows the superior effectiveness of our Super Strength POT SHOT® toilet deodorant with greater convenience and lower cost than any tablet or packet on the market.
Four (4) to five (5) ounces per toilet during non-summer
(Metering device set to one (1) ounce per gallon)
Eight (8) to ten (10) ounces per toilet during summer months
(Metering device set to two (2) ounces per gallon)