DISINFECTANT - DEODORANT - VIRUCIDE
- Highly concentrated disinfectant and deodorant with a fresh pine fragrance
- Broad spectrum bio-cidal activity against both gram + and gram organisms.
- One (1) gallon makes 182 gallons of disinfectant
- Approved for hospital disinfection
- (5% blood serum) soil tolerance (in accordance with the latest EPA requirements)
- Will not harm the environment, water supply or sewage system
- Will not harm any surface not harmed by water.
PINE-O-QUAT® is designed specifically for hospitals, animal quarters, kennels and institutions where disinfection and deodorization are of prime importance. When used as directed, PINE-O-QUAT® is guaranteed to disinfect pre-cleaned inanimate, hard surfaces such as walls, floors, sink tops, tables, chairs, telephone and bed frames. PINE-O-QUAT® deodorizes those areas which general are hard to keep fresh smelling, such as garbage storage areas, empty garbage bins and cans, pet areas and any other area which is prone to odors caused by microorganisms.
PINE-O-QUAT® will perform as described above at a maximum dilution rate of only 0.7 ounces per gallon of water.
PINE-O-QUAT® is approved for disinfection of floors, walls, countertops, bathing areas, lavatories, bed frames, tables, chairs, garbage pails, and other hard non-porous surfaces in HOSPITALS, NURSING HOMES, and other HEALTH CARE institutions.
Recommended Usage (Virucide):
Add 3.5 ounces to five (5) gallons of water. Apply to previously cleaned hard surfaces. Treated surface must remain wet for 10 minutes to be effective against test organisms.
Recommended Usage (Barber and Pre-cleaned Surgical Tools):
Add 1.5 ounces to one (1) gallon of water. Immerse pre-cleaned barber tools (combs, brushes, razors, scissors, etc.) or pre-cleaned surgical tools into solution for 10 minutes for disinfection of tools.
Recommended Usage (Poultry Equipment, Animal Quarters and Kennels):
Add 3.5 ounces to five (5) gallons of water. Immerse equipment or spray area with solution for disinfection.